Describing Myself
I am a tall, young lady. I have long straight brown hair with ponytail. I have big eyes without any glasses. I have a little dimple and a round face. I also wear a gold and silver necklace and a leather watch. I usually wear T-shirt with jeans.
I am an extrovert. I attened an association and were a leader of boy scouts during my student life. I often held activities before. Because of the " trainings", I became more and more outgoing, and I can make new friends in a short period of time. I am not afraid to talk with strangers. Many of my friends suggest that I should be a sales-woman. Because I feel comfortable when I talk with people.
I am an extrovert. I attened an association and were a leader of boy scouts during my student life. I often held activities before. Because of the " trainings", I became more and more outgoing, and I can make new friends in a short period of time. I am not afraid to talk with strangers. Many of my friends suggest that I should be a sales-woman. Because I feel comfortable when I talk with people.

1 Comments:
At 12:39 AM,
Yuhsiuwriting said…
a association-->an association
confortable -->comfortable
Post a Comment
<< Home