EVA SPACE

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Journal

Sunday, 8 October, 2006

Dear Lilians,

I just arrived at Green Iland today! This is my second time to come here.Compared with when we came last time, there is not big change but more stores. It is still very hot, I think I will become darker after come back to Taiwan.

Green Iland surrounded by sea so we did many water sports like diving, swimming and hot spring in the sea. How beautiful the sea is! You can see the deep and light blue sea in Green Iland. We did water sports in the daytime and went to window-shopping at night. There are also many delicious seafood and it is inexpensive. Because Green Iland is a beautiful place, we took many pictures.

Do you have been there? I truly suggest you can go there and enjoy your holiday. But you have to prepare seasickness medicine if you will be seasick. Anyway, I will enjoy my Green Iland schedule tomorrow...see you in Taiwan.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:57 PM, Blogger Yuhsiuwriting said…

    I think I will become more and more dark-->darker or tanned(delete 'more and more')

    This is my second time to come here, compare with last time, there is not big change but more stores.
    -->Break this sentence into two

    -->Compared with when we came last time,...

    is around sea -->surrounded by the sea

    How a beautiful sea is!
    -->How beautiful the sea is!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home